Phimosis and frenulum breve
I had a fungal infection on corona. Now it's cured, but I'm not able to retract the foreskin when erect (retractable when flaccid or semi-erect). Upon this, I have tight frenulum too :( I don't want to get circumcised. Is there an effective non-surgical treatment?

Yes No need surgery any time Share me image

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+109
Chat with a sexologist
send pic for proper assessment
If no local infections are there and if your foreskin is partly stretchable (As you explained) further stretching can be done by non surgical method called JELQUING. Please consider that and get it done by consultation.