Peyronie's Desease
Are there cures available for Peyronies disease in India. I have a 30% curvature towards the side and no pain. Is this curable with medicine or injections.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since when have you started noticing this? And is this your diagnosis or was it diagnosed by a general surgeon. I cannot believe if its your diagnosis. I would suggest you consult a urologist or a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.