Permenant skin tan

I have got a a very dark skin tan four years ago when I used to go swimming. But till date it has lightened up mildly only. What should I do to regain my skin color ?
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Permenant skin tan

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Homeopath
Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah ( M.D. Homoeopathy).
You can apply Sunscreen lotion with SPF above 50, eventually your tan will reduce.
Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance.
Please feel free to call us.
Dr. Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?