Periods promble

.hi sometimes I have lot of itching at my vagina after intercourse with my husband and past 2 months I am having periods early.my husband is diabetic. plz suggest me itching cream.

Doctor Answers (1) on Periods promble

Dr. Panchani Surat | Gynecologist
good morning thnxs for question.  i think u have some kind of infection inside your vagina or cervix.  for that you have to consult gynecologist so that doctor can examine you and able to diagnosed any nfection or not.   if you have curdy white discharge than i m sure it is candidial infection (fungal infection) that give you itching and iregualr period.  alone with this you should  check up your sugar also. RBS, HIV,RPR. do this blood test . if you have reccuent infection. and alone with this your hubby also take some medicine to prevent cross infection. i hope you understan what i told you  thnxs .  you can mail me on itsmedrdarshan@gmail.com