Periods problem
Hi Iam Chaitra 29yrs old married. I'm a home maker. Last month 6th I got spotting and later on 8th my flow started. Actually every month after one or two days spotting my flow will start but this month I got spotting from Sep5th and till now that is today sep10th my periods isn't started. It's still spotting not too much. Early morning and evening, sometimes when I pass urine. Color is brown in color. Is this any serious issue. I'm really worried please help to sort my problem

No need to worry probably normal may be due to ur overstress & strain , if persists consult

Get Pregnancy test done. If not then no need to worry