Periods problem
Hi, i and my partner had protected sex on 5th day of my periods but there was little bleeding after sex. Unwanted 72 was taken only in doubt as  Sperm was not ejaculate and without any penetration but precum touched the private parts and rubbing the all area  And unwanted 72 pill was taken in this case. I had withdrawal bleeding 6days after taking pill. Now my periods is delayed by 5 days. Is this a side effect  because of pill or do i need to take pregnancy test? What's the Chance of getting pregnant in this case?

Connect for details
You should do a urine pregnancy test.. if negative, nothing to worry.. it may be due to the pill