Periods not coming
I have not had my periods for last 2 months. And went to consult a gynaecologist. She prescribed me meparate for 5 days and I followed the same. But its been 7 days after I have finished the medications and i am yet to start my periods. My other MAJOR concern is I had unprotected sex while I was taking meparate. 3rd day. I am seriously worried now.

Hello ,it's given to restart the menses.. But you didn't get menses even after taking that tablet .it causes withdrawal bleeding..... You need to get other investigation like ultrasound to look for other causes.......meperamate is progesterone it prevents pregnancy. Anyhow get urine pregnancy test done.........