Periods missed
If you miss your periods,when should you go  and get your pregnancy test done. I was suppose to get down on 2nd this month and today its 6th i didnt got my periods.after how many days should i go n get my pregnancy test done or what are the symptoms of pregnancy.plz advice

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. You can wait up to seven days beyond the date of your period to do a pregnancy test. Sometimes you can do it sooner if you had unprotected sex and you have symptoms such as bloating, nausea dizziness etc Best wishes