Periods miss by my wife
Had intimidate with wife on 15th march 2015. her period date is 28 in every month. still she did not get period. She missed her period. I doubt might be is pregnant. We did prega test 3 times, found negative. She took tab for to get periods but no luck. We are not ready for baby now. What could be the problem? Why she missed period. Its not happened before. Please help, what should I Do?

Hi, firstly wait for one more week n then do urine pregnancy test, if period don't come. With results contact Gynac for the solution.