Periods during pregnancy
Hi Dr. , I am pregnant but I got periods during my pregnancy. I want to is it normal or it may be a risk for me as well as my baby. Should I continue the pregnancy or not. Please suggest. Regards Vandana

Bleeding during pregnancy is not normal. Do scan and find out what is happening
It is not normal thing,  it's a serious problem u should consult with nearby gynecologist..  Do ultrasound abdomen n pelvis For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Bleeding during pregnancy is a serious concern go for an ultra sound asap
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Not normal. Get an ultrasound done