Periods delay
Hai my girlfriend periods usually happens on 1st of every month but last month it happened on 15th and she had little bleeding. What may be the reason is that symptoms of pregnancy i need clarification.

She might be pregnant Needs confirm test
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Better to rule out Pregnancy... Do a urine pregnancy test or a Bhcg blood pregnancy test ( preferred).. For more details connect directly or with EVACARE CLINIC, Mulund, Mumbai
Bro getupt done
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Do pregnancy test if she had misses this time. Connect online to solve your queries