Periods dealayed.
My wife had her last period on around 24th of Nov. I was with her from 4-7 Nov, because i live in a foreign country. She tested with a pregnancy kit and the result was negative. So what could be the possible issue? She is not on any kind of medicine, and she has no previous history of drastic delays(more then 1 week).

Hi good evening Thnxs for your question Don't worry too much If pregnancy test negative u can take pills for withdrawal bleeding. If every month this occurs than u need to do work up for it.  For that u can consult Gynecologist. Thnxs

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+147
Chat with a sexologist
Hello, She might be having hormonal balance, which is causing delay in her periods. Stress is a also a common factor behind delayed periods. You can visit my clinic International Fertility Centre for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment with us. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. .... Consult Gynecologist , they will do the needful.....