Periods and Vaccination
I am 28 year old female and I am trying to book a slot for vaccination in the coming days. I know that vaccine can be taken during periods but I usually have very painful periods where I feel dizzy n sometimes have nausea. Because vaccine may also produce side effects, should I postpone or should I go ahead with vaccination. If yes, what should I do to reduce discomfort.

There is no problem in postponing your vaccine by 3-4 days.

There is no point going for vaccination when u r already distressed with menstruation. Postpone it till u feel fine.
Just go for vaccine
Go for vaccination nothing to do with periods
U can postpone it 2-3 days Regards
You must go for vaccination This is myth that periods might affect and produce side effect NO Please go for vaccination no harm
you can take tablet Naproxen sodium if you feel pain during periods and relax fever might come but have patience it will resolve within a day
eat healthy diet and stay calm