Periods after pill
I got my last periods on 6th of feb and took unwanted 72 on 10th of feb and after 6 days I got bleeding and it continues for 3 days after that it stops. So when will I get my next periods? My expected date is 2 march according to last periods as my menstrual cycle is of 25 days from last 2 months.

Hello, Unwanted 72 is a high dosage hormonal pill that may interfere with your menstrual cycle. Your periods may occur late than the expected date.
The unwanted tablet is a high hormone. Should avoid it. It disturbs the nensrual cycle many a times . It is not sure when will be your periods now. Nau be 2 or when I took the tablets. But will regulate after that