Periods after iPill
My cousin has PCOD and mostly irregular periods. Her first day of period was on 30th of October and she took the pill on 6th November. She took the pill within 2 hours after sex. A week after taking the pill, she got periods again (on 13th) and it lasted for 4 days. She did a pregnancy blood test on the 23rd (17th day after intercourse) and it showed negative. Her period has not come yet. Is she likely to be pregnant? When can she expect her next period?

It could be pill effect
Rule out pregnancy with beta  hcg
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Unlikely.  Possible periods in the second week of December
It's due to pill Connect with me online for detailed consultation https://prac.to/drdigvijay
Pill affect. Wait for 7 days. If not than repeat pregnancy test.