Periods after Deviry 10
My periods was due on 15th October , I did not get menses so started deviry 10 mg once daily at night from 19th October to 23rd October for 5 days. Today is 26th October I have not got my menses. When can I expect my menses to come ? In general my menses are regular. First time experiencing delay. Please kindly advise.

Wait till 8 - 10 days of your last deviry dose.. That is wait till 2nd of nov
Deviry 10mg to be taken twice a day for 5 days for withdrawal bleeding. But if you are pregnant then you will not get withdrawal bleed, even with medication. So please check a urine pregnancy test once. If negative, better to consult a gynaecologist before taking any further medication.