Periods after 10 days of periods
Hi My period did nt came in december month we were not using any precautions also had vomit but dat was bcz of eno and same time consumptions of tea also took pregnanw test wast negetive ... In jan had period on 13 to 25 ( 5 days less and reat days heavy flow ) and now again from 4 th feb m on periods ... Is there is a possibility dat i was pregnant ??? My concern is dat i want to become mom now so after dis periods we can plan for baby or we should wait. Plz suggest

Your cycle is not regular after correction u plan for pregnancy