Period two month late
Hi , My gf is too much worried about her period ,as its nt happening from last two months, and dont know if period is the cause of this as she is weak now feeling and sick every now and then , she is consulting some homeopathic doctor and taking madecines bt i guess its mt helping, kindly suggest ...

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of delayed periods ( after excluding pregnancy) and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Have u ruled out pregnancy by home pregnancy test. Delayed periods will cause all these symptoms. Pl consult a gynaecologist to find out why cycles r not regular and how to make them regular.