Period problem
My period date was on 20 of last month. But still haven't came yet. I have taken pregnancy test two times, but on both test result was negative.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
General Physician 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. It is unclear whether you mean last month as in 6 weeks ago or longer. Pregnancy is an important cause of a missed period but there can be others too. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist for a complete history and examination to determine the cause and thereby correct treatment. This is a common problem and if it happens occasionally it is nothing to worry about However if periods are delayed frequently your doctor can help solve this issue. hope this helps