Period problem

Is there any chances of getting pregnant if had sex with my partner just 2 days before of my period date? Actually I had made sex 7 days ago and till now period hasn't came. Please reply. I don't want to get pregnant.
views-icons 85 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Period problem

if you had unprotected intercourse 2 days prior to periodes there is noworry of pregnancy.u have not mentioned your normal cycle length for me to comment on your ovulation date.since you have not got ur periodes it will be betyer you see your gynaec and do the needful
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
hello..
the most fertile period or the chances of getting pregnant is in the meantime d of the menstrual cycle..there are low chances of pregnancy in other days...delay in periods may be due to stress or hormonal fluctuations too...if you are in doubt check your pregnancy status with upt kit...consult a gynaecologist for further help