Period issue
I haven't had my period from last may and the doctors say that it is due to swollen ovaries also my vitamin B12 level is less . My problem started from 7 th standard . ln the starting my period prolonged till 6 months but now the problem is getting serious please help

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes like:- Polycystic ovarian disease Acyclical bleeding which are painless and irregular should be ruled out Even it takes time for normal functioning of hypothalamo pituitary gonadal axis consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment don worry it will definitely be alright as the days progress.