Period is missed
Last month on 24th july me and my husband had unprotected sex but he didn't ejaculated inside. but out of fear I took I pill and next week I bleeded a bit and some blood clouts came out. 2 days back again we had unprotected sex but he didnt ejaculted. My period is late by few days. We are not planning a baby right now so I am afraid of being pregnant.

Hello there..... I went through your query.... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.... As you have taken unwanted pills, so it is a cause for your delay in the periods.... Consult Gynecologist for further advice....