Period/Depo
Hello, I came off the depo contraception injection nearly about 2 years ago. It took me a few months to get a period back again however, I've had normal periods from December up until mid February. But from there I didn't have a period in March, I had a small 1 or 2 day spot period in April and then I had another at the end of April and 2 weeks later I've came back on. What does this mean? Many thanks

This means that depo contraception was providing more than required hormone which led to poor production from body. On discontinuation of it body took time to stimulate normal cyclical hormonal support. But one of the three hormones seems to be not well compensated. Hormonal Imbalance leading to too frequent or scanty menses. Homeopathy has perfect answer to your health issue as it works on stimulating normacy of functions.  You can connect to me for more detailed case examination. We send medicines all over to your doorstep.