Period delayed

I have sex with my husband on 1 june my due date of next period was 4 june but till today my period is not started what can be the reason as we have protected sex and husband sperm didnt came out of penis My medication is on january end i have taken unwanted 72 due toh unprotected sex after that period was regualar then after january i hve taken unwanted 72 in march end due toh same reason after that also regular peeiod but from this month i dont understand the problem Can it be with the problem of medication or i am pregnant please be specific and pleasy tell why period delayed

Doctor Answers (1) on Period delayed

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. If your expected date of period was 4th june and you had unprotected sex on june 1st, even then the chances of you getting pregnant is very less as it is the most unfertile period of your cycle. Dont need to worry as such, it may be normally delayed for a few days. Just wait for few days and it would come. If it doesnt just take a urine pregnancy test and a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis. Kindly consult a gynecologist for further help. Best regards Dr. Anil kumar jain.