Period delayed by 10days
My period is delayed by 10 days and I don't know the exact reason. I had sex with my husband without protection but that was safe and also drank alcohol for the first time. I did pregnancy test two times but it was negative. My period normally occurs once in 28-30days. This is the very first time, it is getting delayed over 40days. May I know the reason, is it due to sex or alcohol? Should i do any tests or visit gynec doctor? Is there any medicines, to make my period happen asap? Please reply.

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Wait for a week and repeat Preg test if u have not got cycles.
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Get a blood beta hcg test done. If negative you can consult a gynaecologist for period inducing drugs.