Period delay aftr withdrawal bleeding
My regular period cycle falls on 26th of every month. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 1st Nov that is soon after my period got over. took ipill within 24 hrs. Got withdrawal bleeding in 5 days that is on 6th Nov. since then I didn't get my normal period. I increased intake of citrus fruits to induce period. Today spotted mild brown discharge for a while after a month. What should I do next? Please suggest. Is it a sign of pregnancy? Or is this my normal period?

It's due to pill
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
It's the pill effect
for further queries contact me online
It is due to pill only.For details contact me through practo online.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
It's due to pull Connect with me online for detailed consultation and treatment for the same
Mostly due to pill. Confirm by doing pregnancy test. Connect online to solve your queries.
Him do one urine pregnancy test first. Then wait for period. If no periods then consult.