Period come before10 day
I'm had unsafe sex with my girlfriend after 2 to 3 our she took unwanted 72 after that bleeding happen about 4 days But facing problem that why period come before 10 days .she is telling me my period date always com down

Hi...., unwanted pill causes some hormonal imbalance as a side effect... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Kindly consult gynecologist for further advice...