Period and miscarraige
I am Prajaya kri arya. I have1 son. He is 7y old. After 2 month of his birth . I conceive 2nd baby.but I abot it . And Carry copper T. After2 y i again conceive 3rd baby. But it was miscarriage. Again after 2 y I conceive 4th baby. It also miscarriage. I suffered from thyroid within 5y. I take thyroid medicine thyox 75 mg within 1 month. My period comes regularly every month and exact time but it is not clear. During this days blood come just like a few drops. And within 5 days milk comes from my breast. Please suggest me . What I do.

Dr. S.Ramasamy
Siddha 20 yrs exp Chennai

madam, greetings, saw your query and noted its detail. i dont treat for miscarriage. for periods and genral utrine functions you can take EVE care syrup from himalaya.. you can counsult a gynacologist or siddha physician nearby for furthur clarifications