Perfect body weight
I'm a 28 yr old guy having a weight of 58 kg,my height is 5'6"...My weight been same for last 6 7 years, i tried various changes in my food habits but still no weight gain happened,my father is slim, What's the reason of such a low weight and why it's been difficult for me to gain weight..??? Is this due to genetic factor or not..??? I'm frustrated now...!!!

Things need detailed information about your meal patterns and nutrition options. Choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hello dear. See you are not losing as the cause of obesity is not cured. There are many reason of being overweight or obese .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more SEE,PCOS is not a disease ,it is an syndrome means having many other disease Like Diabetes Thyroid High cholesterol .Irregular period . Excess facial hair And many more HOW WE TREAT PCOS and  other disease caused due to PCOS thru diet . Balancing your hormones and increase your fertility. . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to pcos . Diet for getting into shape Many more Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.