Pennis and lips dryness
I have sex with an female escort in which my condom torn up and after i saw some blood coming from my penis after that i have red small pox in inner skin of my penis now after 20 days have past there is white spot rashes type in inner skin and my outer skin getting dry and cracking up my lips are drying and having any white type layer upon i am very tensed right now what should i do plzz help m out

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, Without examination,confirming a diagnosis is tough,it could be some fungal infection ...... clinical examination by a dermatologist will help in confirming a diagnosis as treatment depends on the same.......Pls get it done, Hope it helps.......Take care .