Pennies size of my son
My son is 10 yrs and his penis size is very small as compare to other kids of his age. Should I consult a doctor or give him some specific diet to improve the size. Suggest me what should I do.
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Need to know more about your complaints and problem so that i can guide help you. If you have any quries regarding your health or your family , you can opt for direct consult to chat and consult with me Dr. Anand Chopda
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.