Pennies rhickness
Hello, I need to increase thickness of my pennies and to be harder when indulge sex time. Kindly mention any home remedies and medicines.

Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

This is possible by improving quality of hormones and functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. These tablets are self made and exclusively available at our clinic. Kindly visit our clinic or opt for courier delivery option. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune Cell :9270777731 Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
If ur penis size is too small u should consult the endocrinologist for hormonal therapy. Hormonal therapy is given carefully under expert observation.