Penish infection
Hi, From last one month , I got white kind of things seems like smegma . I have to wash penish and it's foreskin each day now a days while earlier I had never such kind of things. in past simply I clean penish with water but now I have to rubb foreskin to remove white things. Please help me ...Where do I need to refer a urologist or sexologist or someone else ?
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Contact me on http://prac.to/drmanikantan for treatment. I'm an urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.