Penis skin
I am not sure if I need to get a circumcision done. The foreskin is tight and the head of the penis is not exposed fully. I am married since last 2 years.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there. If the foreskin cannot be pulled back, or is very painful while pulling back, then its called phimosis. Phimosis requires circumcision for treatment. Consult a general surgeon for further help. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.