Penis Size Unani Medcine?

Hello Sir/Madam, Am 25 years old male. My penis is about 3 inches. I want to increase my penis size. Earlier i had experienced sex with my girl friend and she is not satisfied. I felt very guilty to face her after the situation. I heard that there is a treatment for penis enlargement with Unani Medicines. Further, with regard to Penis Size Issue tell me whether i should consult Urologist or Sexologist ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis Size Unani Medcine?

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..., The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease can reduce a guy's size. Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...