Penis size didn't grow

I am 24 but my penis size didn't grow. It's not a mivropenis but an underdeveloped just like a 10 year old's. My scrotum and penis are becoming loose. I suspect that iy might be beacuse of my stomach issues, IBS, malabsirption of food. Kindly give natural remedies. Not interested in allopathy or testosterone syringes.
views-icons 50 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis size didn't grow

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
A study was done on it according to it the average length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm, whereas the average lengths of a flaccid stretched penis and an erect penis, respectively, were 13.24 and 13.12 cm, In addition, the average circumference was 9.31 cm for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm for an erect penis... In addition to this concern, referred to as small penis anxiety, some men who are preoccupied and severely distressed with the size of their penis may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder...Penile shortening is a phenomenon that is associated with certain medical and surgical conditions. These conditions include prostate cancer patients treated with radical prostatectomy, Peyronie's disease and congenital anomalies. There is also some evidence that erectile dysfunction may be an independent risk factor for shortening... Standard measuringtechniques are necessary to determine the results of penile lengthening procedures...consult urologist they will examine and explain you about treatment modalities regards