Penis size
Am worried about my penis size. It's too small when it is not erected. I don't know whether this is some kind of a health issue or not. I've no issues with erection although I don't masturbate.

When a penis is not erect it's size will be small and it's normal. Average Non-Erect should measure 2 to 3.5 inches and Erect one will be 3.8 to 7 inches. This is according to a recent research done all over the world in around 80 countries. Average size of penis of Indians was 3.8 to 4.6 inches the smallest and the largest ones 6.3 to 7.1 inches was from South America. So there is no abnormalities in you. For more information don't hesitate to ask a physician.  Thank you.