Penis related problem

Watery sticky liquid drops come out of penis all the time. Also feel pain inside penis specially after stooling. The penis turns red also pimples come out..always feel a stress from anus to the inside of penis..there is also a bluish ring on corona of glans looks like blood clot(not sure),then have to urinate very frequently..even while urinating that sticky liquid comes out..can't even think about sex,or get excited..it increases the amount of liquid and causes pain in the lower abdomen area close to the penis..all these makes me feel like there is some kind of blockage inside my penis..plz help..

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis related problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... Looks like you have developed Balanitis.... Balanitis is an inflammation of the end of the penis ... Often the foreskin is also inflamed at the same time as the glans.... Avoid soaps when inflammation is present. You can use a moisturising cream or ointment to clean instead of soap....Use lukewarm water to clean your penis and then dry gently..... The treatment depends on the cause of the balanitis.... Consult Dermatologist.....