Penis rash
My penis foreskin when retracted has red rash under it.It is swollen at times and the swallon portion bleed too sometimes. Do i need to consult a dermatologist or urologist?
220 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, you must definitely see a dermatologist who sees genital disorders. Could be a fungal disease or a non infective condition. Needs to be examined. You could see me if you are from Bangalore/ any other dermatologist near you. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.