Penis problem
Hi my age is 22, I've had sex 2-3 times but I don't know what happens like the girl doesn't feels my penis inside her. The size of my penis is just 4- 4.5 inches while erect. Also at the time of masturbation I cum in within 30-40 seconds. What could be the problem?? Is it the size? I don't have good stamina too.. Can it be the problem too? How can I get a bigger size of my penis? I do smoke bt that's just 2-3 cigarette a week. Bt my hands shivers sometimes after I smoke. I am looking for natural treatment without medication. Please help me out.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Pune

Apply Lox 2% gel on glans before sex. No medicine can increase penis size.