Penis pain

How to determine whether m sexually weak or my sex organs is weak AS I HAVE PAIN IN MY PENIS WHICH STARTS FROM LAST YEAR ie whenever I masturbate pain in penis and nerves tingling and nerve pain starts I HAVE BEEN MASTURBATING SINCE 10 YEARS NOTHING HAPPENED BUT FROM LAST ALL THESE SYMPTOMS CAME M I SEXUALLY WEAK OR HAVE I INJURED MY PENIS AND ALSO HOW TO HEAL IT

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis pain

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...