Penis itching
Itching in the penis top....with small bulge. earlier used candid b cream .... It was gone .... Again it started.... what is it...what to do??

Keep your penis clean with soap and water Don't do masturnation for some time Get your urine checked and culture n sensitivity

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+104
Chat with a sexologist
Not use steroid cream regularly Share me image and some more details your sexaul history Consult me online if you want permanent solution
check urine n blood suger first n send oic for proper assessment and guidance