Penis is.not getting.up

I'm very much interested in this activity and i will masturbate 3 to 5 times in a day if i get chance. I feel I'm strong enough to have good sex.but when i got chance with my girl friend it is turned out to be a embarrassing thing for me. My penis is not strong or hard enough to sex with her if i wear condom. but without condom it is looks harder. i want to have strong penis without taking tablets. please suggestions me some ideas. people telling it is because of masturbation and watching lots of porn movies. I don't know whom to ask?

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis is.not getting.up

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...