Penis Inlargement

Hi, I am 29 years old and I am married. My Penis size is 3inch and i and my wife is satisfied with this size. I want to increase my penis size. please help me

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

This size of flaccid penis is normal. The issue is, what is the size during full erection. Although lower one third of vagina is only sensitive, remaining upper two third has  no sensation. So don't worry about size. Keep performing regular sex, u will have better performance after some time. If u want to know more about sex, go through the book "its normal" written by dr. Mahindra wasta.