Penis Infection
I am from delhi, i got to know about my diabetes 4 years ago as i am 25 now this is 2nd time i am suffering from balanitis, my diabetes is in control sone times it get high but not more then 150, my diabetes doc. Treated it last time i hot rid of it soon, but this time it not helping kindly suggest what to do Smelly yellowish discharge comes. And my foreskin is swollen i havent seen glands since 2 months.suggest me what to do

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Dear user Diabetic people usually suffer from candidal balanoposthitis. Avoid using any soap or antiseptic liquids (dettol etc.) to clean the area. Kindly revert back with images of the affected area for better advice on medication.