Penis infection

Hi, got infection on my penis inside the fore skin, consulted dermatologist prescribed some medicines but did not helped me out. not sure whom need to consult any specialist on Male organ parts. Dermatologist mentioned that this is sexual transmitted infection. getting worse day by day. Help to consult whom? Thaq
views-icons 666 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Dermatologist is best choice...you can use practo app to find best doctors in your city... Choose doctors with good ratings they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?