Penis head looks differen

I had fungal infection and I consulted a doctor and he prescribed me onabet cream.. Since den I don't hav any infection.. But from past two days I hav been seeing this weird thing.. I masturbate two times a day.. Pls can u tel me wat it is.
views-icons 57 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 3 yrs exp Chennai
Hi The patches does not look like anything significant. By fungal infection, I presume you have had fungal infection in your foreskin or head of penis for which the best medicine is fluconazole tablet 150 mgm single dose by mouth rather than any antifungal cream.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?