Penis head looks differen
I had fungal infection and I consulted a doctor and he prescribed me onabet cream.. Since den I don't hav any infection.. But from past two days I hav been seeing this weird thing.. I masturbate two times a day.. Pls can u tel me wat it is.

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi The patches does not look like anything significant. By fungal infection, I presume you have had fungal infection in your foreskin or head of penis for which the best medicine is fluconazole tablet 150 mgm single dose by mouth rather than any antifungal cream.