Penis growth after 30
Is it possible to grow the penis by it's length and thickness? I want to make it thicker by atleast 1 more inch. Is it possible without surgery? Which specialist should I consult?
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U should consult endocrinologist and sexologist for ur problem.  U may need hormonal therapy which is given under expert guidance.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?