Penis enlargement
I want a ayurvedic treatment to enlarge my penis.I don't no which type of specialists I should go and meet.if I go to urologist can they enlarge my penis with medicines

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Pune

Hi.. There is misconception of enlarging penis. Muscular growth can be done in manner of shape.
Consult Ayurvedic physician.
Dr. Nayana P Hegde
Ayurveda 23 yrs exp Bangalore
You have to be clear with the size.Most of the times its misconceptions in our mind. get an examination done and check if it is really necessary.