Penis curve
My penis left sight curve.And I think it was some damage for my teen age bad habit.but my sex is ok.And I feel some small pain in my penis left sight.what can I do?

Penis has normal curvatures -- towards left- right- up - down- or may be straight. There is no (tab, cap, powder, oil, pumps, rings, yoga, exercise, etc.) Medicine to make it straight. For better erection & for long time period you may use tab. Pushp dhanva Ras, tab. Manmath Ras & tab. Brihat bangeshwar Ras one each with hot milk for 3-4 months. See the results or after 4 months consult a good sexologist.

+
Chat with a doctor
Dear welcome to practo, Regarding your concern of slight curve to penis, there is no reason to be worried as it is very normal condition and commonly seen. It would be a matter of concern if the curvature was serious enough to hamper functions of sex, urination, etc. In your case it appears to be a normal thing. Regarding the complaint of pain,  I would strongly suggest that you show it to a local general surgeon if the pain persist beyond the next three days. Currently just wait and watch, it may naturally subside. In case if the pain is unbearable and severe, then immediately consult the surgeon. Welcome for further queries. Regards, Dr Pankaj Borade
Wait and watch  for three days.